Friday, June 19, 2009

Open boxes

I can't stand having more than one open box of anything in a pharmacy. Had this problem today looking for Diovan. Three boxes on the shelf, two of them open, one of the open ones with just 3 tablets in it.

It drives me ballistic. Now I'm not an unreasonable man (believe it or not), and in a busy shop occassionally you might need to have two boxes open at the same time. But in lots of pharmacies these days you find two or three open boxes as a matter of policy. As far as I know this is a policy designed to annoy me.

And, actually, while I think of it, it is so depressing to go to a box and find one tablet in it. Especially Nexium. You need 30 grab a full box and the open box and then find that there is only one tablet in the open box. So you need to go back and get another box, open it and cut out one. I hate that.

And as for people that leave empty boxes on the shelf. Shoot them. No judge. No jury. No internment. Shoot them, straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment