Saturday, June 13, 2009

Early customers

While I think of it, is there anything more disheartening in the world than walking to work, turning the corner and seeing someone waiting outside the pharmacy. Sucks the life out of the day. Especially when they stand behind you as you unlock and open the shutters and then march in the door behind you before you even have the alarm turned off or lights turned on.

Seriously, back off, give me a minute to turn shit on or even scratch myself before you start ruining my day. I could possibly excuse or understand this if it was a serious emergency ie an epileptic mid-seizure looking for a diazepam enema. That's fine. I appreciate the gravity of that particular situation.

But someone looking for the 5 diovan tablets that we had to owe them from yesterday, that they don't even need until 3 weeks time anyway... get off my back buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment